D&H Website Link
The Dyrham & Hinton Village Hall Trust is pleased to report their achievements. Our aim is to make the parish’s most useful facility even more comfortable and safe for parishioners to use.
2018 … Link
The VHC is running this year’s Revel and 50 volunteers so far have been identified.
Actions are in hand to rebuild the wall on the farm buildings side of the south car park
An architect has been appointed and a project to improve the forecourt and road access is in hand
A new rear patio and new doors on to it have been installed.
* Grant pledged by the parish Council for improvement works to back of hall.
* Replacement black aluminium french doors to kitchen ordered.
* Making good the patio area at the back of the hall to commence after french doors are replaced.
* New waste disposal contractor appointed (Able waste) after SGC refused to collect rubbish from village halls as they are deemed to be a commercial enterprise.
* New conference table obtained with a grant from the Parish Council.
* Consultations taking place with SGC to improve car park arrangements prior pedestrianising the front of the hall.
* Hardwood “Village Hall” sign obtained and erected above the main doors.
* Dirt trapper mat laid in the foyer.
* New electric tea urn obtained.
* Kitchen and bin store doors redecorated.
* Trees around the hall surveyed and made safe.
* Fire safety signage fitted.
* Additional funds raised by organising the annual Revel. (Cont)
|Dyrham and Hinton Parish Map|
|The Parish News|
|Parish Council Index|
|Parish News Archive|
|Parish Council Information|
|Draft Minutes 1|
|Parish Council Elections 2019|
|South Gloucestershire Council|
|Neighbourhood Watch 2|
|St Peter's Index|
|Village Hall Index|
|Groups & Societies|
|The Bull at Hinton|
|Little Nannies Cafe|
|Gary Boulton Metal Sculptor|
|Houses for Sale and Sold|
|Parish Health Matters|
|St Peter's Church|
|Message from the Vicar|
|St Peter's Photographs 1|
|St Peter's Churchyard|
|Enquiries and Hiring|
|Village Hall Trust|
|Boyd Valley Painting Group|
|Dyrham Garden Club|
|Dyrham & Hinton Cricket Club|
|Music Appreciation Society|
|Lest We Forget|
|Refuse and Recycling|
|Local Crime Reports|
|Refuse and Recycling Dyrham|
|Refuse and Recycling Hinton|
|Food & Drink|
|Meet The Neighbours|